American consumer rights for fair credit reporting and the distribution of those reports are protected under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The FCRA was passed to end industry abuse including false information on consumer credit reports, how the reports were being used and how they affected consumer privacy.
YOU MUST MEET ONE OF THE PURPOSES LISTED BELOW TO BE ELEGIBLE TO ACCESS OUR CREDIT PRODUCTS:
In response to a court order After receiving permission from the consumer To someone who:
• intends to use the information in connection with a credit transaction such as the extension of credit
• intends to use the information for employment purposes
• intends to use the information when underwriting insurance for the consumer
• intends to use the information to determine a consumer's eligibility to obtain a license
• intends to use the information to assess credit or repayment risk or otherwise has a legitimate business need for the information, a business transaction or reviewing an ac is an executive or government agency intending to use the information for travel charge cards